Friday, June 24, 2011

Angie's List Testimonial

Description of Work:
Recharge AC Freon $169 ($89 for call and check and $80 for Freon).
Diagnose and replace Thermostat: $269.00
Replaced Compressor with newer higher efficiency unit $2480 minus original $169.

Member Comments:
7 June First Visit : JD showed up on time and noted poor system performance. Recharged Freon. $169 Quoted me price to go from old builder compressor to 13 SEER system : $2480 but they'd credit back that day's service call if I signed up that week.
10 June: I decided to upgrade system. Called and arranged.
12 June: I call because my AC is not cooling. They answered that day and offered to send someone out the next day. I went for tuesday.
14 June: JD shows up, again right on time. I thought the freon had leaked out but it turned out to be a bad thermostat relay (the freon was fine). Replaced Thermostat : $269.
17 June: They arrive on time and install new compressor (on the roof- this is a building). Very polite folks, great job.

I would definitely use them again.

Appears to be working great. I'll need to see how the energy savings goes but I have had upgrades like this in the past and they usually save me a lot of money.

Mr. Pease

No comments:

Post a Comment