Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Angies List Testimonial

May 31, 2011

Service Problem : AC Unit blowing warm air. Inspected the unit and replaced coolant.

My AC was blowing warm air and my condo was very hot when I returned home from a weekend trip. When I called Air Tech, Mary surprised me by saying that a technician would be out that night! Other companies had told me that the next day was as soon as I could get service. Billy was prompt and was able to fix the problem quickly. He seemed confident and very happy to be working. He answered all of my questions and reassured me that my house would be cool in a few hours. He also explained the unit is old and that the compressor has lower bearing damage but the unit should last through the summer. I will use Air Tech to replace my AC unit next spring and I will recommend them to my friends.

Ms. Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment