Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Angie's List Testimonial

 Member Comments:

Purchased 2 of the Big Deals to have my A/C units "tuned up". When I called the office to scheudle, the lady that answered the phone was just nice as could be and accomodating to my tight schedule and arranged to have a tech at my home the next morning. At exactly 5 minutres until the appointment time, the tech pulled up in front of my home and was ready to work and wore protective booties in the house. The tech was Scott and he performed a through inspection pointing out both the strenghths and weaknesses of the installed systems. During the inspection, he added 2 pounds of refridgerant to the system (not included in the Big Deal). All in all, everything I wanted and I am more than pleased to recommend this company and tech.

Mrs. Pinsonnault

No comments:

Post a Comment