Thursday, June 23, 2011

Angie's List Testimonal

Description of Work:
Replaced capacitor. Installed hard start kit. Checked freon and drainage pan. Checked perfomance. Changed filter. Cleaned condensing coil.

Member Comments:
After researching Angie's List, I called Air Tech at 5:30pm on a Sunday evening. The Technician, Steve, called to tell me he was on his way 20 mins after my initial call. When he arrived, he went straight to work diagnosing the problem: a blown capacitor. He also recommended a hard start kit, which I agreed to. He replaced the capacitor, installed the hard start kit, changed my filter cleaned the condensing coil and checked to insure the unit was functioning. By 7:30 pm my AC was repaired! Steve was very professional and courteous. I am so happy and extremely impressed I got my AC fixed so quickly  on a Sunday evening saving from having to take a day off from work. I will not hesitate to use Air Tech again in the future.

Mr. Abangan

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.
    Outdoor playground equipment

    ReplyDelete