Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Angie's List Testimonial

Description of Work:
I was unable to use a previous A/C company for routine spring check and service on the AC/heat, so I took advantage of a special deal from Angie's List and Air Tech. During the check-up, Air Tech found a problem with the evaporator coil. The coil had been replaced just two years ago by two other AC companies: Air Wise and Air Marshall. The coil was still under warranty, but when I called Air Marshall, they blamed Air Wise and Air Wise blamed Air Marshall. They both told me the other company was the one that got paid and neither company would do anything to back up their work.

Member comments:
Air Tech was so good. They stayed while I spoke to the previous company and offered assistance in talking to them about the coil. When it became clear that the previous companies were not going to honor the warranty, Air Tech offered to do the warranty replacement for me, at the cost of labor only. After we discussed it, I decided to upgrade the coil, as it was a lower quality coil than I had been led to believe. Air Tech was back the next day with a crew to install the new coil. When they removed the old coil, they showed it to me so that I could see for myself the quality and see exactly where the problem had been. Everyone I dealt with in the company was courteous, helpful and professional. They were friendly and they worked quickly and they cleaned up nicely when done.

My AC is working better and more efficiently, and I know if I call Air Tech with a problem, they will stand behind their work. I later found out that several of my neighbors also use Air Tech and have been happy with them for years.

Mrs. Pinsonnault

No comments:

Post a Comment