Monday, June 20, 2011

Angie's List Testimonial

Approximate Cost: $700.00

Description Of Work:
I had my A/C system tested and cleaned. Then after determing the freon level was low, the leak was detected and fixed. Additionally I had a drip pan and water detecting shut off valve installed so the system would not leak through the ceiling on first floor.

Member Comments:
I woke up Sunday morning to water dripping from my ceiling on the first floor. I knew it was the a/c, so I shut the unit off, took a look and it was a block of ice. So I have a frozen unit, it is Memorial weekend, and high temps of 90+ degrees. I read reviews and called Air Tech, to which the phone was immediately answered and a service tech (Billy) was at my door 2 hours later. He looked over the system, determined freon level was low, proceeded to identify the leak and give me a quote to fix it. I had him perform the work and he was packed up with in an hour and a half later. Additionally, I got a quote for a drain pan and auto shut off so if this happens again, water will not come through my ceiling. This work will be performed tomorrow, and I have no doubt the service will be a professional and the same quality as Sunday.

Mr. Sledge

No comments:

Post a Comment