Friday, June 24, 2011

Angie's List Testimonial

Description of Work:
Air Conditioning service, replaced freon, capacitor, replaced Air Conditioner compressor, evaporator, blower motor, electronics.

Member Comments: Called Air Tech after the first vendor indicated they could not come over the weekend; Airtech said they could come over that day. They showed up exactly when they said they would, after a call first letting me know they were on the way. The tech that came over was very professional and immediately ready to work repairing the equipment and got it running.

He then sat down and explained to me that my builders grade equipment had been poorly maintained, gave me and showed me details, and explained that it might be time to replace the equipment. He quoted me a new American Standard system with 16 SEER rating that would last 10-15 years, he sated they could have it installed on Monday. He also gave me a quote that was in line with work several of my neighbors had reported to me for related work.

Air Tech came out on Monday, again after a confirmation call, exactly as promised and did a magnificent job installing the new system ( I cannot figure out how they got the old system out!) They were done when they said they would be, and after 6 weeks the system is working great.

It is rare to find a contractor that exceeds expectations, but these guys did. I will not hesitate t use them again for my other system when it finally dies and I strongly recommend them. They are the best.

Mrs. Brewer

No comments:

Post a Comment